Thursday, October 22, 2009

Single Again

No, not Really. But Jason is off to work again (yay!) and I am all alone.

Hint to girlfriends: I am available for dinner and cocktails at any of the following places:
1) The new Stoney River in Towson (ahem..Temika???)
2) Ironbrige Wine Company
3)Salt
...

(There will be no wedding talk I pro...---can't promise).

At least when Jason's gone my productivity increases triplefold!

I skipped the gym today...wonder why??? My thighs feel like I've been pummeled by a gang of midgets.

Tomorrow my maid of honor's mom slash wedding manager is coming over to help me with my "preliminary organizing". I can't even come up with a color scheme. The one thing that I told Jason, "You decide" and collectively we came up with nothing. I have also completed the task of asking my girlfriends about being brides maids. Universally they accepted, with one in particular mumbling something about "You asked me 3 years ago, and I said yes then."

Oh and just a note about the joy of blogging about my wedding. You will meet some interesting characters in this blog. Whenever possible, I will post pictures of the folks in question, just so you can put a name to a face, and a possibly embarrassing story.

My maid of honor & her mom, with me:

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations...I am so happy for you both,Valerie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girls cute pic. can;t wait to see your plans unfold. i know its going to be so beautiful! shaquante

    ReplyDelete